Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Idea.

I've been thinking. I wondered, what's the point of running a blog like this one. Do people really want to see my projects ? Do you ? It's strange, because I very often think about basis of some of our habits and needs. I do sometimes think about the sense of people working in stress and hurry (I'm still in a high school).
I mean, if you thought about the simpliest basis of the fact that you work, your thoughts would start on earning money, go through supporting your family and, with a stroke of luck, they would end on easily forgetable idea of self-fulfillment.
  I think that's why I want to show you some of my projects, which are my own way to fulfill myself. But, here comes the question. Do you need to see that ? Do you want to see that ?
  I think people want to see some blogs and websites as Pinterest or the blog of mine, because they are eager to make things, I mean build them, give reins to their imagination. Sometimes people just want to make something. However, they don't know how (doggy sentence, sorry :)
  That's why I managed to change the idea of my blog a little, I will not only show you a finished project, I will guide you through the whole process of making it. Thanks to that, I would reach the basis of the whole immodesty I introduce through showing the furniture I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment