Labels

Monday, April 2, 2012

Badum...

Ok, to be honest. I built the next project before I'd finished the last one.
Funny part is I've really finished it and now it waits to be oiled and that will happen after Wednesday, because I'm waiting for Julia to make it together. It's a little table that I will use as a bedside table, it's made of beech and oak, so it's the first project made of something different than pine.

There are some flaws and shortcomings, but let's not spoil the effect. The laptop table I should have finished some time ago is almost finished as well, but it had to be tested by my father so he would tell me what to change and what to add to make it fully functional.

To sum up, I promise to enclose some photos as soon as I finish those two projects.
But then, oh, I still have plans to make some other projects, so let's write a check-list:

  • something interesting - a plant press for Julia
  • a simple flowerpot for my aunt
  • my mother needs a plain table for some stuff accumulated near our washer
  • hm, this could wait - a planter to plant some herbs in our garden
  • a rack to store bottles of wine that will 'appear' in some days, wine I made on November is already ready to bottle
  • Oh damn, I would forget - I HAVE TO PASS THE MATURA EXAM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment