Labels

Monday, March 19, 2012

Plans of a notebook-in-bed table.

...or however it could be called, hah, I don't know English THAT much :)
My dad asked me if I made him rotating table so he could comfortably use his notebook in a bed.
Moreover, he promised to buy me a bandsaw if I did it, and of course I agreed, who wouldn't!

So here I am, I drew some projects and finally I made this project with some dimensions attached. It doesn't show everything, because I hit on some more ideas of making joints - attaching the top to the rest with some pins etc. There is an interesting point in the project, the table stands on office-chair legs so it can move on some wheels and even change it's height. I think it's a really useful idea (as long as you have any chair to get rid off, I have :).


The best is that I've almost finished making it. It's really easy to build and it's a great occasion to try your jointing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment