Labels

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My first... My very first... My very first stool!

Ok, to be honest, I tried to build anything from the wood I'd bought a day before, I manged to make something practical and blue. 
Here it is, a little smurfy coffee table built from some 5cm pine boards bought in Castorama. The main part of the whole project is cutting and gluing the top as it's (as you can see) round. The thickness of the boards didn't allow me to simply cut it all the way through using my router with a round-cut accesory. I had to do it partially trying to cut it as round as it was possible - an it is. 
A little wobbly, a little bandy, but mine and I can honestly say I'm proud I made it. Sweet 'child o'mine' :)




2 comments:

  1. you are so young! You have the whole world at the feet! I wish you a more and more great ideas :)

    A może można też po polsku? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)

      Dziękuję :) Tak miłe życzenia mogą być nawet w suahili.

      Delete